E1: 34: Enhancement Request for MRP Option (R3482 / R3483) to Use Move and Queue in Variable Leadtime Backschedule of Planned Work Order Messages
(Doc ID 2773870.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently, MRP/MPS Requirements Planning - MRP/MPS Requirements PlanningR3482 MRP/MPS Requirements Planning and Master Planning Schedule - Multiple Plant - R3483 do not have backscheduling processing options related to Move and Queue hours. The programs Leadtime Rollup - Leadtime RollupR30822A, Manufacturing Work Order Processing - P48013 and Order Processing - R31410, however, all have backscheduling processing options related to Move and Queue hours. For example, R30822A, Defaults tab, has two options related to Move and Queue hours:
3. Calculate Leadtime Level for Queue and Move Hours
Blank - Use Work Center Hours
1 - Use Work Hours per Day
4. Zero Move/Queue hours in Routings
Blank - If Move/Queue hours is zero in routing, use the zero value from routing
'1' - If Move/Queue hours is zero in routing, use the Move/Queue hours from Work Center Master (F30006 - QUED, MOVD)
Per Bug 28144702 - USE WORK CENTER HOURS IN VARIABLE LEADTIME SCHEDULE, MRP has bug level enhancement where MRP will now use the same business function to compute the Variable Lead Time for an item to backschedule the same as P48013 for variable Lead time Items.
This bug does not address a backscheduling inconsistency, between R30822A, P48013 or R31410, and R3482 or R3483 with Move and Queue hours.
This enhancement request is to code MRP objects with the processing options in R30822A, P48013 or R31410 to calculate Leadtime Level for Queue and Move Hours according to the work center hours or the shop floor (branch) calendar and options to override a zero or blank routing move or queue with the work center values.
- Create P41021 Parent Planning Data Item with V Variable Leadtime and 1 or more component Items.
- Enter P3002 Bill of Material and P3003 Routing and enter both Move and Queue hours.
- Run R30822A leadtime rollup to Item Branch Leadtime per Unit and Leadtime Conversion Value (LTCV) factors.
- Manually enter a P48013 work order and review back scheduled work order start date.
- Run MRP (R3482/R3483) and review P3411 MRP message start date. Note that there is a discrepancy between the two start dates for the same parent item work order, due to the Move and Queue hours treatment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!