E1: 07: Final Update with Step Progression Updates F08042 Data Item SAL Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2776200.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The HR History table, F08042, is updated incorrectly when processing Step Progression through payroll Final Update. Specifically the salary, Data Item-SAL, is not updated correctly in the History Data field of the F08042 table.
1. Create an Employee Master record for a new employee
2. Follow setup and instructions in KM document 637875.1 E1: 07: How to Run Job Step Progression Through Payroll
3. Run Payroll through Final Update.
4. Go to P0801 and inquire on employee. Access Basic Compensation (P0801CMP). Confirm that employee shows the new Job Type/Step, correct hourly rate and Salary.
5. Review F08042 table after Final Update. The SAL Data Item displays incorrect value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document