E1: 42: Web Client Exception Error When Processing Credit Order from History in Sales Order Entry (P4210) for an Order with many Freight Lines Inserted via Freight Update and Report (R4981)
(Doc ID 2776607.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating credit order from history in P4210 for an order with Freight lines then Web Client Exception error occurs. The original order has many lines for stock item and the same for freight(200 lines). The original order is a transportation order and the freight lines was generated using R4981.
- Go to P4210 to create a credit order.
- Click on Add. Take the Credit Memo form exit.
- Inquire an invoice which has 200 line to credit.
- Select all the rows and use row exit to credit memo, Select lines. Click on cancel.
- For all Freight lines, the applications display the error <Item Number Invalid>. This is correct, as per design. Also, the system throws the <Web Client Exception error . There was a problem with the server while running the business function F4211FSEditLine.>
Note: The error did not occur if it tried to credit memo only 2 / 6/ 10 lines from the order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document