E1: 42: 49: Changing the Requested Date in Sales Order Entry (P4210) does not Consolidate the Line to Existing Shipment Number but Creates a New Shipment
(Doc ID 2777421.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the Requested date on an existing sales order line and blanking out the rest of the dates on the line does not consolidate the line to an existing shipment, even if the dates are matching.
After applying Bug 32164484 CHANGING REQUESTED DATE DOES NOT CONSOLIDATE TO EXISTING SHIPMENT NUMBER , the system still doesn't consolidate properly the lines into the same shipment.
- P4950 (Work with Route Entries) setup a Route with 2 transit days
- Have an S4 with 3 lines with different dates and different shipments.
- P4210 (SO entry) - Manually change the Requested date on the second line to match the first line (25.05.2021). Click anywhere and the other dates are blanked out. SAVE.
- Check that even if both lines (1&2) have the same dates, they are NOT consolidated into the same shipment. A new shipment was created for the 2nd line.
- Now change the requested date to 25.05.2021 on the 3rd line to match the first line. The rest of the dates are blanked out. Manually update those to 25.05.2021 (Scheduled Pick and Promised Delivery). SAVE.
- Now the consolidation occurs correctly to the shipment of the first line.
The line should be consolidated to existing shipment when manually changing the requested date to match one on an existing shipment and blank out the rest of the dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document