E1: 31P: Related Sales Order Disappears from View Related Order section in ETO Project Workbench (P31P001) Power-Form
(Doc ID 2781427.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing some values like amount, price and so on in a sales order detail which is related with an ET task of an ETO project, its relation is disconnected. In F4080, Document Type (DCT) and Document Number (DOC) of the sales order line are cleared.
The similar issue; Bug 28456025 - P4210 CLEARS THE DOC AND DCT FROM F4080 WHEN EDITING RELATED SO ORDER has been raised. And it has been fixed by ESU. But this issue happens in the E1 environment in which the ESU is applied.
- Add an ETO project (P31P001). Insert child WO tasks under the ET task in the project.
- And in View Related Orders section, select Create Sales Order from Go To menu.
- Sales order detail revisions screen comes up. Populate Br/Pl, Sold To, Item number and so on. And click OK.
- Back to Edit Tasks screen. The Sales order number appears in View Related Orders correctly. Click Save and Close button.
- Check F4080 table. A record for the related sales order is added. The related ET task number is populated in Document number (DOC). And ET is in Document Type (DCT).
- Inquire the project (P31P001). Click Edit Order button in View Related orders section to change some values in the related sales order.
- In Sales order detail revisions screen, change Unit Price and click OK.
- Back to Edit Tasks screen. Click Save and Close button.
- Inquire the project (P31P001). No related sales order exists in View Related Orders section.
- Check F4080. Document number (DOC) and Document Type (DCT) in the related sales order line are cleared. This is the issue. They should not be cleared by updating the related sales order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!