E1: 51: MOC S For Job Forecasting Does Not Create HA Records In the F0902
(Doc ID 2782187.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Project Costing
Method S for Job Forecasting is not creating HA Record in F0902
When manually adding a cost code and adding cost types for labor IE S on the budget line and I on the roll up cost types for inclusion. JD Edwards is not writing a HA Ledger Record to the F0902 when you add a budget JA Record is written or no budget and a JE is entered for actual expense an AA record written but no HA Leger Record will write to F0902. Even though when viewing forecast in Job Status Inquiry the Estimate to Complete field is display the forecast. This is complete loss of functionality as our forecast $'s are not being reported correctly when the R51800 Profit Build is executed.
- A job without a budget has one cost code set up with S labor budget line plus I inclusion accounts for actual labor charges plus burden charges.
- Create a journal entry for the job and labor account with 1 Unit for 22.00 and post.
- After posting, JSI shows Est Cost at Complete of 22.00. Actual Amount Column is showing 22.00.
- Query F0902 and see a record for AU and a record for AA.
- Go to Revised Budget (P510171) and enter a budget for the record with 1 unit and an amount of 22.00.
- Query F0902 and see the JA/JU Record was written plus an HU Record. There is no HA record written
- NOTE: When starting with an Original Budget for labor, the HU/HA Record is written to the F0902.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document