E1: Only First Three Hot Spots Display in Configured Item Revisions in Message Center Section (P4210/P3210/P3293)
(Doc ID 2782715.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Hot Spot Number is entered in processing option 4 in the Hot Spots tab in Configured Item Revisions (P3210), the Message Center section will only display Hot Spots 1 through 3 (P4210 calling P3210). This occurs if processing options 5 through 10 do not have a Hot Spot selected.
1. Create a Configured Item in the Item Master (P4101) and Item Branch (P41026).
2. Create Configured Item Segments (P3291).
3. In UDC 32/HS, create a new Hot Spot number.
4. In Assembly Inclusion Rules (P3293), create a simple Hot Spot (Rule Type H) using the value from step 3 as the Hot Spot Number.
5. Add the new Hot Spot number to processing option 4 in Configured Item Revisions (P3210), Hot Spots tab. Processing options 5 through 10 should not call a Hot Spot Number.
6. Add a Sales Order for the configured item (P4210).
7. After the system calls the P3210, configure the item and click Validate Configuration. Notice that the system does not display the new Hot Spot.
8. Enter the new Hot Spot Number in processing option 3, and in option 4, enter the Hot Spot that was previously used in option 3.
9. Enter a new Sales Order; upon configuring in the P3210, notice that the new Hot Spot displays, however the Hot Spot updated into processing option 4 does not display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document