E1: 43: Any Change to the Status of a Previously Approved Order Line Returns Status Invalid Errors (Error ID 0280 and 43S1)
(Doc ID 2783617.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attempting to make any change to the status of a previously approved purchase order the system returns two status code errors as follows:
Status Invalid for this Order Type (0280)
Cause . . . . . This status is not set up in the Status Flow file or this status is not set up as an available next status for this
Resolution. . . Check the Order Activity Rules in System Setup.
Approval Status Codes Missing (43S1)
CAUSE: Both of the Approvals Status Codes in the processing options, Awaiting Approvals and Approved, must be set up as other allowed statuses for the last status on this purchase order detail line.
RESOLUTION: The order activity rules for the order type/line type combination for status &1, must include the values in the Awaiting Approvals and Approved processing options as other allowed statuses. The rules are edited in Order Activity Rules (P40204).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Approval Route has one From Level of 5,000
- PO Line was for more than 5,000 but was previously approved an is now at status 230/280
- PO Entry (P4310) version has Reapprovals Processing Option set to 2 (Reapprove on User Defined Critical Fields)
- Order Activity Rules (P40204) no Other Allowed Status Fields populated on the line for Last Status 400 and Next Status 999
- User manually changes Purchase Order Status from 230/280 to 280/400.
- The system responds with two errors:
- Status Invalid for this Order Type (0280)
- Approval Status Codes Missing (43S1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document