E1: 34: DRP Not Generating Planned Order Messages When Lot Expiration Is Factored In
(Doc ID 2783779.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having Safety Stock with distributed the Quantity at multiple locations and the Lot is Expiring, R3483 is not considering the Lot Expiry and does not
reorder immediately after the Expiry. Issue does not duplicate if the Safety Stock is off.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set a forecast consumption period item (P fence rule = H, P fence days = 999, Freeze fence = 90, Leadtime = 90). Min order quantity = 21000, safety stock = 1000.
2. Have FCST set for 1st and last day of each month (2 years into the future). Demand is usually 1000 or 1500 EA.
3. Have on hand stock enough for 6 months.
4. Run R3483 with 24 months planning horizon and FCST cons = 1 in tab 4.
5. Check P4021 S&D for the item and see no messages are being generated even if the Quantity Available is going negative (after 6 or 7 months)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document