E1: 51: F5144 CEPY/REPY Fields Are Blank For A Child Job After Running Profit Recongition and Journal Entries
(Doc ID 2783911.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Profit Recognition
When running Profit Recognition (R51800) and Journal Entries (R51444) at the project level, the CEPY/REPY fields on the F5144 are blank even though the child job has actuals posted. Functionality changed after applying ESU JN18287.
- Create a parent job and define the job number the project in 2020
- extended job master dates 2017-2020
- Add an Original Budget for the parent job
- Add actuals for the parent job.
- Run profit rec at the project level for the parent job
- roll the year forward to 2021
- Create a child job. Define the parent as the project.
- Extended job master dates 2021-2021
- Create an original budget for the child job
- add actuals for the child job in January 2021
- run profit rec at the project level (includes parent and child)
- run R51444 to create journal entries and post the batch
- Query F5144 and see that CEPY/REPY is blank for the child job even though actuals were posted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document