E1: 32: Assembly Inclusion Rule(P3293)- Parent/Child Relations Using Segment Item Left produces Hard Error I.D. 2604
(Doc ID 2787185.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assembly Inclusion Rule(P3293)- Parent/Child Relations Using Segment Item Left produces Hard Error I.D. 2604 when re-inquiring on the rule.
- Setup Configured Items P4101/P4102 using a C Stocking Type for both a Parent/Child Configured Item
- Add Segment values for each Parent/Child Configured Item - P3291 Item Segments
- Make sure that there is No Branch Plant defined for the Configured Items
- Using P3293, Create a AIR Rule on the Parent to Reference the Child Configured Item
using "Segment Item Left"
- The rule is entered without problems and/or errors.
- In the P3293, Re-Inquire on the newly enter rule and it will Error saying No Segment for Configured Item Error ID.= 2604
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document