E1: 75A: Super Stream XML File - R75A0350 - Some Fields Not Being Populated
(Doc ID 2788949.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Australia/New Zealand Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following fields are not being populated/updated when processing the R75A0350 –Superannuation XML Extract:
1. Benefit Category Text
2. Annual Salary for Insurance Effective Date
3. Phone Number Landline
4. Phone Number mobile
1. Ensure your test employee is setup with the SuperStream Registration check on the Super Fund Allocation P07855 application.
2. Setup the employee with a land line and a mobile phone number.
3. Setup the employee with “Life Ins. (Annual Salary 1)” populated on the Personal Information application P0801EMP.
4. Run the UBE R75A350 for a valid pay period
5. System will create an XML file which will be sent to BI Publisher and text file will then be created.
6. Note the fields referenced above are not populated in the XML file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document