E1: 41: Standard Cost Error 039H Missing in Inventory Transactions
(Doc ID 2790528.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently the system does not generate an error for either inventory transfers (P4113) or inventory adjustments (P4114) if standard costs are zero for the item being transferred or adjusted.
Requesting error 039H (Standard Cost not Set Up) in both P4114 and P4113 as it is generated in PO Receipts P4312.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- Set Branch/Plant Constants (P41001) for Sales/Inventory Cost Method = 07
- Add new item without any costs setup in Item Cost revisions (P4105)
- Enter purchase order for the new item
- Receive the order and hard error "Standard Cost Not Set Up" (039H) is prompted - Cancel receipts transaction
- Do Adjustments (P4114) for same item and transaction is added without warnings or errors
Check F4105 and a standard (07) cost record is added for the Item.
Similarly no errors prompted doing issues or transfers for standard cost Item without any standard cost setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document