E1: 17: Journal Edit Register (R48300) Creates Out Of Balance Batches for a Doc Type Different Than the Standard PV
(Doc ID 2790922.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a voucher for a Supplier Recovery Claim, the Debit Amount is doubled comparing with Credit Amount. This happens when there are multiple lines on the parts or labor and the document type used for voucher is different than the standard PV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add a Recovery Claim in Supplier Recovery Claims (P1779) and set Reimbursement method to A/P.
- Enter two labor lines.
- Run R177701 SWM workfile generation.
- Run R48122 Voucher generation with a document type of PS set in processing options.
- In P48221 Work With Batches, find the A/P batch created and take row exit to Create A/P. This will run R48197 / R48131 / R48132 / R48300 UBEs.
- Note that on the Journal Edit Register (R48300) output the Debit Amount is doubled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document