E1: MOBJ: P98MOHTM Does Not Convert/Retain Images When Included in a Text Media Object
(Doc ID 2791634.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using P98MOHTM or the On Demand method to convert Text media objects from Rich Text Format (RTF) to HyperText Markup Language (HTML), images that are included in Text media object attachments are not retained or converted. These images are screenshots done by users and pasted into a Text media object while ActiveX was enabled.
Example of a Text media object with image.
With the On Demand method, the following message is displayed when trying to view the RTF Text media object when ActiveX is disabled. After Yes is selected, the page is blank. The image is not converted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- While ActiveX is enabled, add a Text attachment with an image included in an application (example in Order Detail application)
- Disable ActiveX using Server Manager (JAS.INI [OWWEB] SupportActiveXIE=false)
- Restart JAS instance
- Access Order Detail and open Attachment Manager
- Select the Text attachment
- Confirm the RTF Conversion Confirmation window opens, stating, "You are attempting to access text that has previously been entered in a Rich Text Format. Do you want to convert the text to HTML format? Yes No"
- Select Yes.
- The conversion of RTF to HTML did not convert the image.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document