E1: MOBJ: P98MOHTM Does Not Convert/Retain Images When Included in a Text Media Object
(Doc ID 2791634.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- While ActiveX is enabled, add a Text attachment with an image included in an application (example in Order Detail application)
- Disable ActiveX using Server Manager (JAS.INI [OWWEB] SupportActiveXIE=false)
- Restart JAS instance
- Access Order Detail and open Attachment Manager
- Select the Text attachment
- Confirm the RTF Conversion Confirmation window opens, stating, "You are attempting to access text that has previously been entered in a Rich Text Format. Do you want to convert the text to HTML format? Yes No"
- Select Yes.
- The conversion of RTF to HTML did not convert the image.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document