E1: 31B: Option 'Remove VBT Details' in the Create/Edit Operation Detail - P31B87 Program Does not Update Barrel Master Table - F31B03 when Using B2T Operations
(Doc ID 2791915.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing a B2T Operation and taking 'Remove VBT Detail' Option to cancel any previous volume movements, the F31B03 table gets the field Vessel ID (Alias: WVID) reset to zero, which in turns allows re-using those barrels and filling them on different operations twice.
- P31B08 - Create 3 tanks
- P31B032 - Define a barrel type; Container Total Capacity = 100 GA
- P31B031 - Define a Barrel Profile
- P31B03 - Use the above Profile Code to create 30 barrels of 100 GA each; Barrel Number from e.g. 1042 to 1071
- P31B94 - Create a RECV operation to create a BOL for 4000 GA
- P31B94 - Create a R2TV operation to receive the BOL into the first tank; Instructed Move Quantity = 3000 GA
- P31B94 - Create a T2B operation to receive the full quantity from Tank # 1 into a VBT; attach 30 barrels to the new VBT
- P31B66 - Attach all above 30 Barrels (Barrel Numbers 1042 up to 1071); Save the operation
- Databrowser: F31B03 - All above barrels have the Vessel ID = 2932 assigned
- Databrowser: F31B101 - The above barrels are attached to Lot Number e.g. 5403 and Vessel ID = 2932; the field Bar Vol Status (Alias: BVST) = F (full)
- P31B94 - Create an ADDB operation; add e.g. 15 LB of the additive from a certain lot / location
- P31B94 - Close all previous operations: RECV, R2TB, T2B, ADDB
- P31B94 - Create a B2T operation - move 600 GA (6 barrels) from the previous VBT to a new tank (Tank # 2)
- P31B66 - Empty Barrel Into Tank option - remove 6 barrels from the previous VBT
- Databrowser: F31B03 - Only the first 24 barrels still have the Vessel ID = 2932 and the last 6 barrels now have the Vessel ID = 0; this is correct
- Databrowser: F31B101 - 24 barrels are attached to a new Lot Number e.g. 5405 and Vessel ID = 2932; the field Bar Vol Status = F (full) and 6 barrels are having a blank Lot Number and Vessel ID = 2932, with the field Bar Vol Status = E (empty) - this is correct
- P31B94 - Edit the previous B2T operation
- P31B87 - Remove VBT Detail option; confirm the VBT details removal from the B2T operation, which cancels the Empty Barrel Into Tank option, therefore all 30 barrels will show the Volume Status as Full in the VBT Movement Details (P31B66)
- F31B03 - All 30 barrels show a blank Vessel ID, which is incorrect
- F31B101 - The VBT Details shows correct details; only the original Lot Number (e.g. 5403) and the intermediate Lot Number (e.g. 5404) are having the details attached to Vessel ID = 2932, with the Bar Vol Status field displayed as F - Full. All related details for Lot Number e.g. 5405 have been removed correctly
- P31B94 - Create a new RECV operation for e.g. 3000 GA; note the new BOL
- P31B94 - Create a new R2TV operation to move the new BOL to the third tank
- P31B94 - Create a new T2B operation to move the volume from Tank # 3 to a new VBT that will have 30 barrels attached
- P31B87 - Edit VBT Details
- P31B66 - Add Barrels option, where the same above 30 barrels can be selected
- P31B66 - The Volume Status for all 30 barrels incorrectly selected is Full; there is no error / warning to prevent the user using / filling the same (full) barrels twice
- Databrowser: F31B03 - All above 30 barrels have a new Vessel ID = 2935 assigned, which is incorrect
- Databrowser: F31B101 - The above barrels are now attached to 2 different Lot Numbers (e.g. 5403 and 5404) for Vessel ID = 2932 and to a new Lot Number (e.g. 5410) for the latest Vessel ID = 2935; all records have the field Bar Vol Status = F (full) - this is incorrect too.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document