E1: GRID: Having Issues Creating Form Extensions Using HR Applications Where New Fields Added are Not Returning any Data
(Doc ID 2792951.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having issues creating form extensions with HR applications.
The existing data values are not being displayed on fix inspect forms where have added to several HR programs and forms. For example,
1. P0801EMP W0801EMPA Employee
2. P0801EMP W0801EMPB User Dates 11 -20
3. P0801CMP W0801CMPB Basic Compensation
4. P0801ORG W0801ORGA Organizational.
The field is on the screen but is always blank and if OK is selected, the database will update with a blank value.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
1. Fastpath P0801 Employee and click on find
2. Select grid record > row exit and click on "Organizational" .
3. " Organizational Assignment" form will open and click on form extension icon
4. Drag and drop "date of birth" filed to the form and save the form extension
5. close " Organizational Assignment" form .
6. Select grid record, row exit and click on "Organizational" .
7." Organizational Assignment" form will open and expect the "Date of birth" filed with the some value but it is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document