E1: 46L R46171 (Process Putaway Requests) Error ID 3223 if Location is Full for Item/UOM or Space is not Available
(Doc ID 2798144.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the R46171 to create putaway suggestions, if all the locations are too small for the quantity being received, a blank location (overflow) is used for the suggestion and the suggestion is created at a status 340 (Move Tags Created). The expectation is that if a valid location is not found, the suggestion will be created, but at a status of 300.
1. Setup a LP enabled item in a warehouse branch.
2. Setup locations that are not large enough for the item.
3. Create a purchase order for the item with a large quantity.
4. Receive the item and generate a putaway request.
5. Run the R46171. The error id 3223 is received on all the available locations.
6. The suggestion is created at a status 340 with the following reason on the R46171 pdf report:
3218 Used - Default Location
When quantity remains to be putaway after all movement instructions have been processed, an attempt is made to move this remaining quantity to the default location specified in the Item profile (F46010). This message is an indication that all or a portion of that remaining quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document