E1: Sales Order Doesn't Enter Fulfillment Processing During SO Entry (P42101)
(Doc ID 2798609.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After going live last week, Sales Order Entry (P42101) is no longer putting Sales Orders into the Fulfillment Management System. It worked in the test environment prior to go-live,
The issue was reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Advanced Preference for Fulfillment Entry (Preference Type 41) is setup in ADVPREF Schedule
- Preference Detail Record is setup for SO and SZ Order Type
- SO Entry (P4210) Version has ADVPREF setup on the Preferences Tab Option #3 as Override Schedule for Advanced Preferences
- Enter Sales Order and Save it.
- After SO Entry, check the Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701) and the Sales Order is NOT fetched into the grid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document