E1: 43: Enhance P43100 Purchasing Date Revisions With Record Reservations Functionality
(Doc ID 2800602.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bug 30226106 was closed as Not A Bug (FAD) Functioning As designed. However clients feel the solution / work around given is not always a viable option. This enhancement bug request was entered to request the P43100 be enhanced with Record Reservation capabilities / functionality. This will ensure that all reported Record Reservation scenarios for the P43100 like the ones reported in Bug 30226106 will be addressed when P43100 is left open and the PO is edited from i.e. P4310 or P4312 or P4314 or P43080 etc.
Steps To Duplicate:
There could be other scenarios here is One scenario form Bug 30226106
1. Create Purchase Order
2. Approve the Order and Order is at 230/280 Status
3. Set P43100 Processing Option not to Update Next Status
4. Open P43100 and Search for PO Line in P43100 and Leave this screen open
6. Receive the Purchase Order from another machine with a Different user-id
and Order is at 280/999 status
7. Go back to your open screen of the P43100 and change date and click OK
8. Notice that Purchase Order is back at status 230/280
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document