E1: GRID: UDC Dropdown Value Previously Selected on the First Grid Row is Erased After User Go to the Next Grid Row (Chrome & Edge Only)
(Doc ID 2801538.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The value that was previously select from a UDC Dropdown on the first grid row is being erased or cleared out after user go to the next grid row by either using the down arrow key or selecting the next grid row field.
This issue happens with any grid that validates a UDC in any application and it occurs in Chrome and Edge browsers only.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Run an application such as P43250.
EnterpriseOne Menus > Supply Management > Procurement and Subcontract Management > Daily Processing > Stock Based Purchasing > Receipt Routing > Movement & Disposition (P43250)
- On the Work With Routing Statuses form (W43250K), enter the following form header fields.
Branch/Plant = 30
Operation Code = TRAN
- Click Find button.
- Click the row header checkbox for a grid row record (e.g. for Or Num = 965) and select Row Exit > Movement.
- On the Receipt Routing Movement form (W43250L), on the first grid row, in the OP grid column, click on the arrow key in the UDC drop down and select a value from the list.
- The UDC value is now seen in the first grid row.
- Arrow down or use the mouse to click on a field on the second grid row. Notice the selected value in the first grid row is cleared out / erased.
If the user focuses or clicks in the grid column field before choosing the UDC value from the dropdown, then the field updates properly.
If the user tab out or enters from the field regardless of how the UDC is selected, then the field recognize the change and the data stays. Only happens when the field is not selected before choosing a UDC value from the UDC Dropdown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document