E1: 42: Sales Update (R42800) is not Updating the Invoice Number on the Item Ledger (F4111)
(Doc ID 2804078.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing a newly created order type, Sales Update (R42800) is not updating the Item Ledger (F4111) with the Invoice Number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Ship Confirm a Sales Order which has a R$ Order Type which is a new order type.
- The Item Ledger (F4111) record for Order Number with R$ Order Type was created.
- The order is processed through Invoice Print and Invoice Number assigned to the Sales Order.
- Reviewing the Sales Update (R42800) version processing options, Update Tab Option #3 (Bypass Update to Inventory) was set to 1 (Bypass Update to Inventory).
- Run Sales Update (R42800) is with the setting in step #4.
- Check Item Ledger (F4111).
- Invoice Number was NOT updated on the Item Ledger record by Sales Update.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document