E1: 31: WO Completion with Backflush (P31114, P31113) Fails in Blind Mode when Components do not Have Enough Stock On Hand
(Doc ID 2806538.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WO completion is not getting recorded irrespective of having available quantity on hand for components on the work order parts list.
The expectation is to have the following behavior:
- WO completion to be recorded irrespective of whether there is enough on hand available quantity for components. Else, the system should trigger an error about the WO completion being cancelled
- If no work order completion occurs, then no materials should be back-flushed to the work order and user should be prompted with an error about the work order completion failure.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create BOM for an item. Items 25 and 26 are Lot controlled items while item 27 is non-lot controlled and the issue type code is `B' for all the lines on the BOM.
- There is available qty for items 26 (Lot controlled), but item 25 (lot controlled) and item 27 (non-lot controlled) has zero on-hand.
- Create, print and complete the work order using P31114 version configured for the blind execution of WO issue.
- Notice that the qty is not completed, status remains at 30 and no message is prompted about completion being cancelled.
- However, material issue (backflush) is done for the lot-controlled component with on-hand qty (item 26) as well as the non-lot-controlled item with no on-hand qty (item 27) and no issue is done for the other lot controlled part (item 25) which too had no on-hand qty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document