E1: 41: Item Cost Unedited Transaction Inbound (R4105Z1I) Updated Item Ledger (F4111) and Account Ledger (F0911) For Failed Transaction.
(Doc ID 2807796.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Item Cost Unedited Transaction Inbound (R4105Z1I) updates item ledger (F4111) and account ledger (F0911) for a failed transaction.
- In P4101 create an item with inventory cost level 2.
- In P4105 define the cost of the item.
- In P4114 complete few adjustment for the above with location lot serial number.
- In P4105Z1 Inbound Item Cost Inquiry enter a record to update the cost.
- But instead of ‘C’ change in the Transaction Action populate value ‘A’.
- Run the R4105Z1I Item Cost Unedited Transaction Inbound for the above record.
- The output shows update failed because record already present.
- The P4105 is not updated as expected.
- But it updates F4111 and it also creates record in F0911.
- The system should not create records if the cost is not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document