E1: WRKFLW: P988662 Delegations Application Deleting ALL records for Workflow User
(Doc ID 2810494.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using P988662 to delete one row the application is deleting all records for the user.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Fast path to P988662 Workflow Delegations application
- Inquire on a process in this case EXPROUTING that has multiple records for workflow user 6860941
- Select only one record from the list for the workflow user and delete
- Initially it display the rest of the list that suppose to be left
- If you click on find you will not longer find any records for the workflow user in question as all records were deleted instead of only the selected record on step 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document