E1: 46L: Pick Confirm (P4617) Cannot Cancel a Pick Suggestion Having **3448 (Quantity Remains) Error Attached If Ship Ascending (SHPASC) Preference Is Active
(Doc ID 2812236.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a LPN environment, when trying to cancel a pick suggestion generated with **3448 (Quantity Remains) error using P4617 (Pick Confirmation), the system will not allow it and will display "Fetch from table failed" error 078I.
This occurs only when SHPASC (Ship Ascending) Preference is active.
- Go to P4072 ZJDE0002 (Preference Type) and activate Ship Ascending preference 23.
- Use a date range that includes today, and leave customer/item fields and group fields blank to include ALL customers and items. What this does is it will write a record in F4239 (Last Customer Shipment) for each Item/Lot that a customer is shipped in order to ensure that the customer always receives Lots that expire later than what they've already received (never earlier expiration).
- Now (using WMS and LPN), enter a sales order (P4210 - SO entry) for an item for which you do not have inventory.
- The Pick Request is automatically generated and process the Request using R46171 (Location Selection Driver).
- You should receive a **3448 (Quantity Remains) error Pick Suggestion (status 300) that indicates no inventory.
- P4617 (Pick Confirm) when you try to cancel the Suggestion, you get the "Fetch from table failed" error 078I.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document