E1: 31: Inventory Issues P31113 Not Creating IM Records in P4111 Item Ledger For an Item When There are More than 1000 Records to Issue
(Doc ID 2815993.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing inventory issues P31113 for a work order with components more than 1000 lines, IM record is not created for 1 component item in P4111 item ledger record
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P48013 - Create a work order for 330 quantities
- P3111 / P3112 - Attach routing and parts list
- P31114 - Do completions and call issue program interactively
- P31113 - In issues program, use multi location program to assign lot/location to the items
- Observe there are more than 1000 lines in the BOM
- Save and close
- P4111 - Review item ledger for IM record and observe 1 record is missing for an item
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document