E1: 43: P43060 Blanket Order Release Is Not Showing Order Details On Partial Release Of the Order
(Doc ID 2816092.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing partial release of blanket order using P43060-Order Release system is closing, the blanket order even if there is a remaining quantity to be released. This is observed when after the release of partial blanket the order is not visible anymore in P43060.
1. System is JDPCURY with setup:
2. Multi-Currency Conversion (Y, N, Z)" = 'Y' in General Accounting Constants.
3. Create in P0015A-Currency Exchange Rates an exchange rate from CAD to USD for the supplier used.
4. Create a version for blanket of the application P4310-Purchase Orders.
5. Blanket order creation.
6. Releasing the majority of the quantity from the Blanket with the Order Release (P43060) application.
7. After the partial release the rest of the blanket order does not appear in the application P43060-Order Release, although there is still remaining quantity to be released.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document