E1: 07: R078500 941 Worksheet Shows Social Security and Line 5a Wrong Values.
(Doc ID 2817080.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
941 Worksheet (R078500) shows the Social Security and Line 5a. Taxable Social Security Wages wrong amount.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add a timecard from (P051121) for pay type 1 with work date 4/10/21 and PPED 4/10/21
2. Run payroll from (P07210) through final update to generate history.
3. Now add new timecards from (P051121) with three different pay types for 4/6, 4/7 and 4/10 with the same PPED 4/10/21
4. Run again payroll from (P07210) through final update to generate history.
5. From BV run the R078500 for the 2nd quarter for the employee.
6. Review the R078500 PDF, notice the Social Security and Line 5a. Taxable Social Security Wages show the wrong amount.
7. From databrowser pull the F0618 notice the transaction number and check control number show off sequencing and F06166 shows the two different check numbers.
8. The R078500 is adding the second payment twice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document