E1: 08ES: The Supervisor Can Not Approve "Paid but Unapproved" ESS Timecards From P051129 After Running The Final Update.
(Doc ID 2819673.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Manager Self-Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Supervisor can not approve "Paid but Unapproved" ESS timecards from P051129 after running the final update.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. P051125 Employee submits ESS timecards (P051127) for PPED 8/15/21
2. Timecards are updated in the F06116Z1 table with Waiting for Approval Status Alias: EDSP = 0
3. Run R05116Z1I with POs for 1. Self-Service Time Entry as Blank (Select All Records)
4. The time cards update the F06116 and F06116Z1 update for Alias: EDSP = 1
5. Run payroll for 8/15/2021 through the final update
6. Logged in as Supervisor for 8/15/2021 Manager Review/Approval (P051129)
7. The Detail button and Approve/Reject/Paid Not Approved are all enabled.
8. Clicking on the Detail form, all the buttons Approve/Reject/Paid not approved are all enabled.
9. Select All records and Click Approve
10. No timecards are approved, just unselect the lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document