E1: 49: Load and Shipment Remain Completed When Reversing Purchase Order Receipt
(Doc ID 2824262.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a standard inbound Load for a Purchase order is received and then the receipt is reversed the order status is updated correctly however the shipment and load remain at the completed status.
The shipment number is retained on the purchase order line and the shipment is attached to a closed load and cannot be received again using load or ship confirm.
If the order is re-received with a different quantity using P4312 standalone then there is a discrepancy between purchase order and transportation detail
Steps to Duplicate:
1) P4310 Enter Purchase order
2) P4960 Enter standard Inbound load
3) P4960 Load Confirm to Receive the load in full and note that load is completed, status 80
4) P43214 Reverse Purchase Order Receipt
5) Note that same shipment number is retained on the PO line, however shipment and load are completed and shipment cannot be received again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document