E1: MOB: Unable To Approve Purchase Order From Mobile PO Progressive Web Application Error - Error response during RestAction
(Doc ID 2824353.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on the order number in Mobile PO approval PWA (Progressive Web Application) it shows below error and redirects to the login screen.
1. Login into JDE Web client
2. Type - P4310 on the fast path and hit enter to open the application
3. Create a PO approval request without Buyer address.
4. Now, login into PO PWA.
3. Select the previously created Order for approval.
4. Message "Error response during RestAction" will appear on the screen and page will be redirected to the login page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document