E1: 13: 17: Update Estimated Cost from Supplier Item Catalog Price (P90CD020/P13730/P17730)
(Doc ID 2825143.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the SWM/CAM work order parts list detail line is updated with a change to the supplier address book number, the estimated cost field does not validate based on the supplier catalog price. Only when a new line is being entered, does the supplier and the supplier catalog price both default in as expected.
- Enter a P Purchase stock type item master record with purchase cost level 1 or cost level 2.
- Enter Item Branch record, populating a default supplier address book number.
- From G43A16/P43090 enter a supplier item record and catalog price.
- From G1712/P90CD020 enter a service work order and add the supplier item and supplier to the Parts list, such as P90CD015, and save changes.
- Verify that the field EA Estimated Cost populates the cost from the supplier catalog price.
- Blank out the supplier number and enter another supplier that has a unique price in the supplier item price catalog. Re-validate the line and note that the new catalog price is not retrieved and there is no change to the previous supplier catalog price for this detail line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!