E1: 07: R05116Z1I Not Updating Timecard (P051121) with Tax Area from Labor Distribution
(Doc ID 2825210.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Batch Processor R05116Z1I to bring time into P051121 Time Entry. Processing Options of the P0500002A MBF setup to split time according to the percentages specified in the Labor Distribution Instructions – P050151 / table (F06106). This works fine for everything except the Tax Area. The system retrieves the Tax Area from the EE Master, even if there's a tax area Override in Labor Distribution Instructions – P050151.
1. Set up Employee (P0801) with Tax Areas different than what will be used in Labor Distribution Instructions.
2. Set up Labor Distribution Instructions – P050151 for employee from step 1 with 50% going to a certain account, tax area (other than EE Master Work Tax Area), and workers compensation value and the remaining 50% going to another account, tax area, and workers compensation value.
3. Set Time Entry MBF (P050002A) processing option number 4 (Pay Types tab) Split Time to '1' to split time automatically.
4. In Time Entry Batch Revisions – P05116Z1 add a time record for employee, ie:60 hours, pay type 1.
5. Run Time Entry Batch Processor – R05116Z1I in proof/final by data selecting employee and batch number used in the P05116Z1 entry (Step 4).
6. Access Speed Time Entry (P051121) to review records generated in Step 5. Note Tax Area is coming from Employee Master instead of Labor Distribution settings but Workers Comp is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document