E1: 43: Voucher Match Error 078N Fetch From Cache Fail (P0411/P4314)
(Doc ID 2827343.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user unselects a line previously selected to voucher by removing the option 1 value in the grid on the form W4314A, the error Fetch from cache B4302450H70 failed (078N) is received. This happens when there are multiple lines to voucher on the purchase order and each of the lines have been flagged as a multiple account distribution line in the purchase order detail.
- Enter a multiple line purchase order using the P4310 for a J line type.
- During the order entry process, take the Row Exit-->Account Distribution and enter multiple accounts for each line.
- Go to Voucher Match (P4314) and create a new voucher. Select all lines entered on the purchase order to voucher in the orders to match form.
- Back in the form W4314A, on the options column, remove the value of 1 to unselect the line to voucher on one of the lines.
- Click OK to complete the voucher. The error Fetch from cache B4302450H70 failed (078N) is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!