E1: 07: R07200 Is Generating GTN Error for Employees with DBAs Set for Alias CALC = Y
(Doc ID 2831235.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pre-payroll (R07200) is generating GTN error for employees with DBAs set to calculate even if no gross.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. EE 15566, active, hourly, has DBA 1010 set to calculate even if no gross and arrearage method R. For the payroll period 15566 on leave.
2. EE 4436 is also active, hourly, and has a timecard for the corresponding pay period.
3. Add a timecard for just employee 4436, the other is on leave.
4. Run an AutoPay payroll ID with data selection for the two hourly employees.
5. Notice the payroll ID status updated to an X when completed and there is Gross to Net error for EE 15566
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document