E1: 32: Configured Child Work Orders Of Configured Parent Using Manufacturing Work Order Processing - P48013 Do not Receive Updates for Quantity Adjustments or Request Date Changes
(Doc ID 2832639.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Child Work Orders of a Configured parent are not receiving updates for either Quantity adjustments or Request Date Changes when the WADL (Write Attached Detail Line) is set to “0” (Do Not write Details Line), therefore, when adjusting either the Sales order quantity and/or make a change to the Request Date, only the parent Work Order is receiving quantity or Request Date updates reflected in the configurator changes on the sales order.
- P3293 - Assembly Inclusion Rules Set WADL to "0" for Configured Child
- P4210 - Enter a Configured Sales Order for a Configured Parent Item that has at least 1 Configured child Item being called as well
- P321- Valid and Confirm Order
- P48013 - Grab all the Related Work Order Numbers (Review)
- P4210 - Go into the Sales Order, change either the Request Date and/or Order Qty or both
- P3210 - Validate Order
- P48013 - Go back and review the Related Work Orders and Notice that Only the Parent Work Order's "Order Quantity" or "Request Date" was updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document