E1: 31: Lot Track Trace (P41203) reverse issue IM still associated to completion IC
(Doc ID 2835729.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Quality Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a component IM is issued then reversed the Trace Track Inquiry - Lot Management Workbench P41203 or Trace Track Print R41505 still shows the association to the parent completion IC.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two items
2. Make one a parent the other a child (lot controlled)
3. Create a BOM P3002
4. Create a WO P48013 attach components P3111
5. Issue IM component P31113
6.Complete IC parent P31114
7. Negative issue P31113 component IM reversal
8. P41203 check component
9. Notice component IM is still associated to the parent IC
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document