E1: 07: Multnomah Preschool for All Tax is Not Withheld When (Bonus) Pay Type is Used
(Doc ID 2836233.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running an interim for a (Bonus) pay type, the system does not withhold anything for Multnomah Preschool for All Tax. It only withholds for Metro Supportive Housing Tax (both were introduced starting Jan 1, 2022, for the Portland, OR area)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Employee Tax Area (Residence) and Tax Area (Work) = 380510460
2. Pay Type 500 (Bonus) with Lump Sum = $50,000.00
3. Process an Interim
4. Notice the interim did not calculate the Tax Type L
The second test:
1.Tax Area (Residence) and Tax Area (Work) = 380510460
2. Pay Type 1 (Regular) with Lump Sum = $50,000.00
3. The interim did calculate the Tax Type L
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document