E1: GRID: FORMEXTN: Form Extension New Grid Columns Missing With Language User
(Doc ID 2844744.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New columns added to an existing form extension does not show for language user.
This happens if there are new buttons added to the form and translated.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a new form extension, adding some buttons in the form and new columns in the grid.
2. Add Content translation for the new buttons
3. Sign in with language user
4. Edit the existing form extension to add one more column to the grid
5. Save the modified form extension - the new column does not show for language user.
However, the new added column does show for domestic user, no language.
The issue seems is related to content translations on the new buttons from the form and the user language modifying the Form Extension.
If there is no content translation on the new buttons, there is no issue.
If there is content translation for language and the FXT is modified with domestic user (no language) there is no issue either.
However, if we have content translation on the buttons and try to add one more column to the grid, with a language user, this new column does not show up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document