E1: 34: MRP Suggests Defer Message Instead of Cancel Message Resulting in Excess EA (R3482/R3483)
(Doc ID 2848286.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R3483 MRP does not suggest a cancel message for an existing purchase order with quantities in excess of the demand, resulting in ordering excess inventory for the item.
1. P4101/P41026 – Setup a purchase item with periods of supply order policy code
2. P4210 – Setup past due and future sales order demands
3. P4310 – Setup past due purchase order supply
4. R3483 – Run MRP
5. P4021 – Supply demand inquiry output
6. P3411 – Review messages. A defer message is suggested instead of a cancel message
7. P3413 – Review MRP time series and observe excess inventory in the system
Started with ESU JN18448
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!