E1: 41: Some Items with Unit of Measure Conversions are not Converting from CA to EA
(Doc ID 2848896.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unit of Measure Conversions are incorrectly calculated on transactions such a PO Receipts (P4312) for a few specific items.
For example an Item with 36 EA per 1 CA is showing up as receiving 1 EA instead of 36 EA.
The client can reproduce this issue on three particular items. The steps below are for one particular item.
- In Item Ledger (P4111) an existing item shows a transaction quantity of 1 CA and Primary Units of 1 EA after PO Receipt.
- Check Work with Item Unit of Measure (P41002) screen for the old item
- The conversion is setup for 1 CA = 36 EA
- Create a new Item and setup a new 1 CA = 36 EA conversion.
- Create a 2-line purchase order.
- Line 1 is for the old item.
- Line 2 is for the new item.
- Receive the 2-line purchase order
- In the Item Ledger (P4111) the old item (created in 2017) shows 1 CA Transaction UOM and 1 EA in the Primary UOM (incorrect conversion)
- In the Item Ledger (P4111) the new item (created today 2/11/2022) shows 1 CA Transaction UOM and 36 EA in the Primary UOM (correct conversion)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document