E1:32: P3210 (Configured Item Revisions) Changing Configured Item Segment Values Does Not Create A New CFGSID (unique configuration ID)
(Doc ID 2850201.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing an Configured Item segment values does not create a new CFGSID (unique configuration ID) for the configured order in the F3211(Configurator Segment Detail File) or F3215 (Configurator Component Table)
When making a change to a configured item by changing segment selection values, the expectation is that a new CFGSID (unique configuration ID) will be created/attributed to the item and therefore the transaction. With testing we have found that changing the segment selections does not result in a new CFGSID.
- Have an existing and/or New Configured Order
- Check the F3211/F3215 via Databrowser to see the CFGSID value
- Now, go back into the Configured Sales Order using option to Kit/Config and to change the order
- P3210 -Change a Segment Value answer
- Now go back into Databrowser and check the F3211/F3215 for the CFGSID.
- Notice that it did NOT change
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document