E1: CAF1: Work Center CafeOne Application P012503X Display Work Center Messages of ALL Users who Submitted The Report Version in P986110B Submitted Job Search
(Doc ID 2852891.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P986110B Submitted Job Search is set up with Work Center CafeOne Application P012503X using CafeOne layout Submitted Job - WC UDO (CAF986110BA_1610050003JDE).
In P986110B Submitted Job Search when user selects specific report version the CafeOne layout displays Work Center message of All Users who submitted the same report version.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login as USERA.
2. P0911 click ADD. Note Batch Number (8539).
Explanation= WSJ CAF1
Grid data in 2 Rows
Warning about dynamic account, Save. Press Cancel.
4. P0011 find Batch Number (8539) in step_2.
Goto Row > Batch Approval > Select Approved button, Save.
Goto Row > Post by Batch.
5. WSJ find Job=R09801_ZJDE0001. Select Layout(Submitted Job - WC).
6. P012503 display messages based on Address Number of USERA.
7. Login as USERB.
Repeat Step 2-4. Batch Number (8540).
8. WSJ find Job=R09801_ZJDE0001. Select Layout(Submitted Job - WC).
Note Messages associated with USERA (Batch 8539) and USERB (Batch 8540) are displayed. Only messages for UserB should be displayed.
9. P012503 display messages based on Address Number of USERB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document