E1: JAS: Cannot Load Applications on Local Web Client in Other Pathcode than the One Associated with the Last Package Installed
(Doc ID 2854910.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Tools Release upgrade to 9.2.6.x the local web client with multiple pathcodes installed can only load applications in the environment associated with the pathcode of the last package that was installed. For the other environments the applications cannot be started. This is happening for environments where the Business Functions are mapped to run on the Enterprise Server.
1. Install Web Development Client with multiple pathcodes: DV920, PY920, PD920. Last package installed on the Development Client was built for PY920 pathcode.
2. Login using environment associated with the default pathcode from jde.ini (PY920 for which the package was installed)
3. Start Local Web and notice applications run successfully.
4. Login using environment associated with another pathcode (Ex. PD920).
5. Start Local Web and notice the application fail to start.
In the jderoot log for the failure scenario notice errors like:
So it seems to be looking for the a PY package on the Enterprise Server (PY920F02) instead of the PD package.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document