E1: 34: Master Planning Schedule - Multiple Plant - R3483 Triggers Cancel Message Follwed by B (Order and Expedite) Message for Firm Work Orders in the Past for Periods Of Supply Items With Max Order Quantity When G Message Type is Deleted
(Doc ID 2858662.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Master Planning Schedule - Multiple Plant - R3483 gives an incorrect Cancel Message followed by a new "B" Order & Expedite Message when there is a Past Due Supply that exceeds current demand when the G Message Type has been deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up an Item with OPC=4 and OPV= 30, with a Max Order Qty = 5
- Enter 3 Past Due WOs for Qty 1 ea
- Enter 2 Past Due SOs for a Qty of 1 ea (Total Supply = 3 and Demand = 2, expect 1 WO to be Canceled)
- Confirm the G Message has been removed from UDC 34/MT
- Run R383 over this item and review the Messages, note that one WO is Canceled and a New "B" Message is given.
This issue exists after ESU JN19586
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document