E1: PKG: Unable to Deploy a Package to Non-Local Linux Enterprise Servers
(Doc ID 2859552.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
After building a full package with compression, the deployment process fails on remote enterprise servers with the following error message in the svrpkgbuild.log:
1. Log into DEP920 environment on the Deployment Server.
2. Type GH9083 in the Fast Path.
3. Click on Package Assembly, then click on Add to assemble a new package build.
4. Enter the package name, description and pathcode information. Then, click Next.
5. Click End and activate the package assembly.
6. Define the Package Build (Client and Server or Server Only) and select all enterprise servers in the pathcode for deployment.
7. Submit the package to build. Deployment is successful on the server where the package was built. However, deployment fails on the other enterprise servers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document