E1: 42: Future Commit Column (F41021. FCOM) Not Correct in Item Availability (P41202) After Changing Requested Date in Sales Order Header Revision (P4210)
(Doc ID 2860133.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A sales order that is created with a request date outside the commitment days is future committed in the inventory, which is correct.
After changing the request date on the header to a date inside the commitment days, the Committed bucket is updated with quantity of the order, which is also correct.
At that same moment, the Future Commit bucket remains as it was, which is not correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Activate inventory commitment preference in the P4210 processing options, 10-Preference tab.
1. Preference Profile Processing 1 = Activate preference processing
2. Inventory Commitment Preference 2 = Activate inventory commitment preference for all orders
- P40070/P40306 Setup inventory commitment preference for the item.
- P4210 Create an order with request date outside the commitment days for the item so the quantity will be populated in the future commit bucket in the availability.
- Go back into the order header revision and change the request date to a date inside the commitment days.
- P41202 Note the quantity in the committed bucket is correctly updated.
- P41202 Review the future commit bucket. It was not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document