E1: 43E: Extended Cost Incorrectly Updated When a Partially Vouchered Purchase Order Unit Cost is Revised Using Purchase Order Entry (P4310)
(Doc ID 2862404.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In purchase order entry (P4310), when the unit cost is revised for a partially vouchered purchase order, the extended cost is incorrectly updated.
- In P43E10 create a non-stock requisition for the amount 16000.
- In P43E060 ensure you call the version of P4310 which has a budget checking option enabled.
- In P43E060 generate the order from requisition. The generated order is on budget hold.
- In P43070 release the budget hold.
- In P4314 complete two partial vouchers 1600 and 3200.
- Check the P4310 – open order details and the amount to receive is correctly updated with 11,200.
- Now in P4310 go to the order detail and revise the unit cost, the extended cost to 18000. Save the order.
- The order will go on budget hold.
- Inquire the order and see the extended cost is incorrectly updated as 13200.
- The table is also incorrectly updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document