E1: ORCH: Multiple Iterate Over Steps Are Preventing the Second Iterate Over to Loop.
(Doc ID 2871394.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to have a multiple iterate over step in a single flow of orchestration, the 2nd iterate over only process one time and it doesn't loop the data.
Steps To Duplicate:
- Create Orchestration that has more than 2 iterate over.
- First Data Request - fetches F42119 and based on the filter criteria can return multiple rows so is valid to return an array (Data set is named testtest)
- Second Data Request - fetches F4101 based on Short Item Number to display Cat Code 7 for all the items that are returned. (Iterate over)
- 3rd step is a custom Function and Iterate over the result of the Second data set.
- The output only shows a single value from the 2nd data set.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document